Friday, September 16, 2011

Goals & Mission Statement

By the end of the year I want to be able to look back and say that I read all my textbook assignments and completed each assignment to the very best of my ability.  I will make sure to accomplish this by making time each day to read, and creating incentives to work towards, a reward of sorts for accomplishing each task.

By the end of the semester I will have worked up to visiting the fitness center 3 times a week.  My purpose in doing so is to strengthen my legs, thereby curing shin splints, and toning my stomach muscles.  I will schedule a time each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday where I will plan to go to the fitness center.  If I miss one, I must reschedule.

By the end of the year I plan to have $500 in savings.  I will accomplish this by transferring $50 per month.  I will set up an automatic transfer so that I hold to this goal.

MY MISSION STATEMENT:
To be caring and compassionate toward others, use my talents for God's glory, love people as Jesus would love them, and continually seek His will for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment